- Complaints about the implementation and/or amount of remuneration may be submitted to the board of Stichting OPR.
- If you have a complaint about Stichting OPR and/or the (administrative) work it has carried out, please send a letter to:
6045 AP Roermond
Or using email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your letter or e-mail should include at least the following information:
- your name and address details;
- a clear description of your complaint
- any documents to support or substantiate your complaint;
- if a complaint (also) concerns a third party, the contact details of that third party.
- The complainant will be given at least one opportunity by the board to respond to the complaint orally or in writing, and will receive a written report on the handling of the complaint. The board may decide to hear witnesses and experts. The complaint is judged under Dutch law and the board is free in its evaluation of evidence, decides by majority vote, must duly motivate its decision and state at least the facts and evidence. If the complaint is declared (partially) unfounded, the board may decide that the complainant must pay (part of) the costs of handling the complaint.
- Stichting OPR will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint after receiving it. Stichting OPR aims to deal with your complaint within one month.